Wednesday 2 February 1994

Babloo in the cabinet!!

I am recollecting old memories so not sure about dates!! but it was in feb/mar 1994..
Babloo ; the younger son of Mr. Vorabhai and Roshan bhabhi!! very naughty as usual of any young child of his age, he was approximately 5 yrs of age that time...

I usually work until late evenings in my office.. it was around 6:30.. Vorabhai was on a field trip, Roshanbhabhi came rushed  to my office with a worried face.. and desperately.asking me "Manishbhai did you see babloo? I said no!!! She explained that for past 30-45 min he is out of sight!!

she further added that she tried to look for him around her a house block, area around quarter, devjibhai and shivram's quarter... almost all possible places... he is no where!!!

I started worrying as well... and told bhabhi that let me go to the highway at 'chandu bhai's pan shop" or "maraj's restaurant" !! of course I was not sure that babloo could reach up to those spots.. but since he is not in campus, I thought to give a me try.....

I walked up to highway [20-30 meter from our campus!!] tried to look around.. look for babloo in those two spots.. asked chandubhai and maraj..... No success... so now this is a crisis...
I rushed back .... updated Roshanbhabhi.. she was now really panicking.... I went inside the office again,.. suddenly I heard tapping/ knocking sound ...I tried to look around!! the sound was coming from a bit far from my "engineering room"... and I found that it is coming from Rajeshbhai's office... I rushed there...
and surprisingly.... babloo came out from Rajeshbhai's table cabinet.. :)

what a feeling.. what will you say to an innocent kid?!!!! I smiled at him , hold his hand and took him out to Roshanbhabhi.. (his mother)  !!! what an experience!!
------

No comments:

Post a Comment